16.10.11

ZOMG! Look what I found!

Way back in June, Mirabelle and I went for the opening party of Guess' flagship store on Queen Street Toronto. Invite only, you know how I roll. ;) It was fun although we kinda decided last last minute that we were going so outfits weren't really planned. But hey, we do look good if I do say so myself. Plus the people-watching was superb especially post 8pm after the wine had been flowing for a while. Geeewd times!

So camera shy it hurts


I played it off here


I don't know who he was but he was awesome and we took a picture together.


And we took another.


And yet another! I should've asked his name but this is way cooler.
By the way is that beard bitchin' or what? Props.


Le freak, c'est chic!
Posted by Picasa

Okay now, I'm going to study. No more stalking myself on Picasa man, Statistics will not write itself although I am wishing hard. Toodle-oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yays and nays?