24.3.13

I GotStyle therefore, I party.

Now, I don't party very often but when I do, I do in style. GotStyle Menswear had its legendary Pantone party this Saturday. As an esteemed intern at this esteemed establishment (why, thank you!), I naturally broke out my dancing shoes and pantone coloured outfit for the shindig. It was  a hoot n a half. And the after party was even better. Don't even get me started on the swag bags - pocket squares and ties, body wash, spa gift certificates, Tombolini, Haight and Ashbury...yes boss. I do party in style and if you weren't there, you missed a helluva part-ay! By all means be jealous, but do stay fab. xx

Full outfit. I brought some colour and some sass to the partay!

My beautiful compadres.

Full length coloured beauties. Pun so intended!

Le footsies, rocking those Michael Antonio sandals. Oh, the beautiful agony of it all. *sigh*

1 comment:

Yays and nays?