13.4.13

Insta-fab!

Petite Madmoiselle is finally on Instagram! I know, I know, took me ages but I got there okay? Don't be so judgey darling, it doesn't suit you.

Now here's what you're going to do, you will follow me on twitter (@petimadmoiselle), Instagram (@petimadmoiselle), ooh and Tumblr! www.Lepetitedetails.tumblr.com
And if you haven't already liked my Facebook Page, here's your chance: www.facebook.com/petitemadmoiselle (Aww, you followed on ALL? You're the sweetest!)

Seriously though, don't click like if opinions and fashion aren't your thing. I mean, it's cool to like the page and follow me on social media cos you like me, but it's even better to do it cos you actually enjoy my posts. Okay? No pressure!

I will find time to make more videos and post more on this blog, I truly will but until then, Instagram will have to do.  Stay fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yays and nays?