5.8.14

You know what?

I'm not even going to bother explaining these hiatuses anymore. I'm a bad person. I know. Please love me. Not good enough? Oh... I had school and a degree to complete, and final exams, and massive amounts of coffee to consume and even more massive amounts of sleep deprivation to contend with. Better? Ah, fab! I knew you'd come around.
What have I been up to? Well after, I caught up on months of sleep, I did this in the past few days. This one is called Blackout. It started out like a regular shoot, then I realised I have a TON of black clothing (naturally) and voila, this was born. Me likey! Et vous? Oh stop pouting and love me! xx
Headwrap: Thrifted
Suede blouse: Thrifted
Suede skirt: H&M
Bejewelled leather knapsack: ALDO
Black leather court shoes: ZARA

Felt fedora: Thrifted
Crotchet tank: H&M
Nylon blend sports bra: Forever21
Leather messenger bag: Zara
Pleather trim pants: Garage
Leather platform sandals: ALDO

Dress: Express
Leather purse: Thrifted vintage
Leather lace up platforms: Topshop

Jacquard jacket and halter vest: Bespoke
Black denim: Massimo Dutti
Leather tote: Cole Haan
Leather court shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yays and nays?