10.8.14

Class act

Sometimes I play dress up. On a good day, you'd probably find me in denim and a ratty tee, a la casual chic meets coffee-laden 90s grunge. More often than not, I'm wearing black or grey (as the last post probably let on) However, some days, I'm all woman. Colourful clothing, hair coiffed, makeup on, and heels to the heavens. Why? Cos I'm a womaaaaaan! W-O-M-A-N! *struts off lip-syncing* xx
Shift dress: Old Navy
Nude pumps: Aldo
Top and dress: Bespoke
Floral accessory: Iris by hazel
Sandals: Qupid
Striped top: Old Navy
Black denim skirt: Old Navy
Fuchsia clutch: Old Navy
Lace-up boots: Topshop
Orange jumper: Old Navy
Colour banded skirt: Old Navy
Necklace: Aldo
Sandals: Michael Antonio
Top: Attitude by Jay Manuel
Silk Skirt: Bespoke
Cocktail ring: Forever21
Sandals: Michael Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yays and nays?