13.10.11

UGG Opening Party/Epiphany

It usually bugs me when I don't update this blog. I know I'm all about dressing people up but let's face it, how many times can I shove people into clothes and make it exciting? Granted the pictures are cool (still have to upload shoot three by the way) but every once in a while it'd be cool to look at other things, like ME! Kidding. No seriously, me. -__-

Lol. So today I realized something. I go to way too many cool events and just neglect to blog about them. Like I said, it's cool when I dress people up but frankly, the coolest things happen when I'm just living my life and being generally insane. So, in keeping with this epiphany (and the surge of energy I got from the large coffee I just consumed); I have decided to blog about my fashionable life, in addition to my shoots as well. That way there's always something to read about. Cool? Cool.

Tonight, I went to the opening party for UGG Toronto. It was an invite-only kinda thing (why, yes I am fancy). Anyways, none of my plus ones could make it so I went stag (yeah, I'm cool enough to hang out alone at a party) <--- what is with these side comments? Oh well, below are my faves from the collection. from the cool to the way over the top to the OH-MY-GOD-KILL-ME-NOW-IT'S-SO-CUTE. You'll figure out which falls into what category. :)


LOVE this bag!



WANT these shoes

Physically restrained myself from grabbing these and making a dash for it.

DIED of cuteness overload. They're so wittle!




WOAH! Spark-l-ey!


Copped a sec in the spotlight. Is my camera shyness showing? Lol

Not the best picture of me but wallahi, it was pretty cool. I walked in and the photographer wanted a picture of me, aw yeah, told you I was fancy. And the stares I got in this outfit? Holy! Including but not limited to underage guy on train with braids in his hair. Staring at me all intense like "hey baby", LOL! "No thanks Bow wow," I said with a pointed once over, "Not tonight." Adios!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yays and nays?