24.2.13

Made it again!

Woke up two days ago to realize it's still winter. URGH! You know, the weather had been simmering down from the high minuses lately, I think we even had a couple of 2C weather days; so I got excited. I was all "Yay! Early Spring!" but nope, woke up Friday morning and there was a freaking snowstorm outside. *falls to knees, sobs* Why, Jesus? Don't you love me anymore? All I want is to be able to go outside and not wear a heavy coat. I'm so over winter. Not that I'm a fan of Spring either, so rainy and flowery, ugh. Hurts my eyes. Lol, I kid. Seriously though, a change would be nice. Anyway, without further ado, here are the outfit I put together for today. I have tips and tricks and crochet, oh my! Take a gander, tell your friends, say nice things.

Wearing a knee length dress (petites)
Updating a vintage dress

Still waiting for those cookies! No, seriously. Triple chocolate cookies guys, get at me. Stay fab! xx

1 comment:

Yays and nays?